So today is my birthday. While I’m enjoying the gorgeous weather and having some family time.
I’ve written 10 things that make me happy.
1) My daughter’s laugh. I’ve got videos of her laughing as a baby, nothing beats hearing her laugh.
2) Butterflies. I love butterflies I could watch them all day.
3) Powerhoop. I’ve finally found a fitness class that I can do. Before I’ve never been about to hula hoop.
4) Road trips. Being a passenger on in the front seat, radio playing and off on an adventure.
5) Sunset and moonlight. On our beach, watching the sun go down. And the moonlight lighting up the sea.
6) A empty laundry basket and all chores done. Sounds silly but I like clean.
7) A relaxing uninterrupted bubble bath, ideally with a Lush bath bomb.
8) Having my hair done. It takes me forever to dry my hair, having someone else do it – luxury!
9) Fresh bedding. The smell makes me never want to leave.
10) Seeing family. Catching up on everything and anything.
I’d like to thank Jenna from Chicgeekdiary for the tag.